- 1 Remote Online Notarization for Education.
- 2 Digital signatures reduce costs at schools
- 2.1 When Do I Need a Notary?
- 220.127.116.11 Power of Attorney
- 18.104.22.168 Arkansas Conceal and Carry Forms
- 22.214.171.124 Retirement Distributions
- 126.96.36.199 Agreements
- 188.8.131.52 Last Will and Testament
- 184.108.40.206 Creating Trust Funds
- 220.127.116.11 Executorships
- 18.104.22.168 Custody and guardianship agreements
- 22.214.171.124 Court documents
- 126.96.36.199 Property deeds
- 188.8.131.52 Articles of incorporation
- 184.108.40.206 Memorandum of understanding documents
- 220.127.116.11 Commercial leases
- 18.104.22.168 Employment contracts
- 22.214.171.124 Construction and loan agreements
- 126.96.36.199 VENDOR CONTRACTS
- 2.1.1 Mobile Loan Signings
- 2.2 If needed, we can always come to you or your client.
- 2.3 Get a Free Estimate or Schedule an Appointment
Arkansas enotary. LLC
Remote Online Notarization for Education.
Many Education professionals currently depend on traditional paper and wet signatures, using antiquated work flows, which can immediately be improved with RON.
Digital signatures reduce costs at schools
Digital signatures greatly reduce the resources, time and costs associated with traditional paper and ink signatures. When you start using digital signatures at your school or university, it increases document security and reduces paperwork.
How Does RON Work for Higher Education?
- Provides the convenience of signing/reviewing documents, regardless of format, from anywhere
- Facilitates rapid completion of a transaction without delay
- Reduces direct costs of printing, overnight deliveries, couriers, copying, filing, storing, etc.
- Provides immediate application processing and obtains consent for background search for students, staff and volunteers
- Helps reduce the resources and costs associated with preparing, reviewing and archiving student and employment packages
- Helps provide a positive on-boarding experience for new students and new staff
When Do I Need a Notary?
Power of Attorney
Arkansas Conceal and Carry Forms
Last Will and Testament
Creating Trust Funds
Custody and guardianship agreements
Articles of incorporation
Memorandum of understanding documents
Construction and loan agreements
Mobile Loan Signings
If needed, we can always come to you or your client.
Traditional wet signature signings are the backbone of Arkansas eNotary, LLC
We have everything needed to make the loan process painless as possible for you and your client.
Loan Signing System Certified
$100,000 E&O Insurance
Multiple Super Fast Dual Tray Laser Printers
We have access to local drop off for Fed-Ex as late as 8:30pm CST & UPS as late as 7:30pm CST and still be delivered the next day.
Multiple High-Speed Scanners for fast scan backs
We specialize in late night and weekends to be known as the Notary Service to use when you need out of a jam!
Greg is very detail oriented and a hard worker. He is always reliable and eager to help in any way possible. His enthusiasm, communication skills and professional demeanor would be an asset to an employer. I would highly recommend him
Greg is always ahead of the curve, and on top of his game. Intelligent and creative, a potent combination!
AMI, FELCO, PIERCE, SIMEX
Get In touCh
Get a Free Estimate or Schedule an Appointment
Remote Online Services Start at $25 for the first two notarizations, and then only $10 per notarization after that. Need more than five on a document, send me a message for a quote
- Loan Signing System
- NNA Certified
- NNA Verified
- $100,000 Bonded Errors & Omissions
Need me to come to you? Mobile Services start at $10 per notarization plus travel fee. Which is $0 in Sherwood and North Little Rock.
Email me the documents. Along with email addresses & full names of all signers. Let me know whom to invoice and who I should forward the signed documents to. Then rest while I complete everything promptly and professionally.