Arkansas enotary. LLC
Remote Online Notarization for Tax Professionals
Many tax professionals currently depend on traditional paper and wet signatures, using antiquated work flows, which can immediately be improved with RON.
A fast, legal solution for signing online
We enable you to focus on what really matters by speeding up your agreement process. You no longer have to wait for clients to print out PDFs that you send. Turn that cumbersome process around with lightning-fast digital signatures.
Compliant with regulations
We are compliant with the latest IRS regulations, ISO 27001, SSAE 16 standards, and more. And with TotalAudit™, you’ll have access to your complete audit trail at any time.
Secure and private
At Arkansas eNotary, we take security very seriously. Our digital signatures meet the highest standards for security, and since you retain all the legal evidence embedded within the document itself, we don’t store anything on our servers.
eNotary makes signatures on IRS Forms 8878 and 8879 faster and more secure than ever before.
The following forms can be submitted with digital signatures:
- Form 3115, Application for Change in Accounting Method
- Form 8832, Entity Classification Election
- Form 8802, Application for U.S. Residency Certification
- Form 1066, U.S. Income Tax Return for Real Estate Mortgage Investment Conduit
- Form 1120-RIC, U.S. Income Tax Return For Regulated Investment Companies
- Form 1120-C, U.S. Income Tax Return for Cooperative Associations
- Form 1120-REIT, U.S. Income Tax Return for Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Form 1120-L, U.S. Life Insurance Company Income Tax Return
- Form 1120-PC, U.S. Property and Casualty Insurance Company Income Tax Return; and Form 8453 series, Form 8878 series, and Form 8879 series regarding IRS e-file Signature Authorization Forms.
- Control the closing process with us instead of using third-party services
- Standards-based digital signatures protect against tampering.
- The Total Audit feature provides a highly detailed record of the signature and notary process.
- We have partnered with SIGNiX which enables strong, multifactor authentication (MFA) options, including knowledge-based authentication and identity documentation verification, to positively verify the identity of signers
RON for Taxes Pricing
Please contact us for traditional
wet signature signings.
Price for Single Signer
+ $10 per additional signer
8878, 8879, 3115, 8832, 8802
1040, W-4, 1040-ES, 941, SS-4, W-9, W-2, W-7, 4506-T, 9465
1066, 1120-RIC, 1120-C
1120-REIT, 1120-L, 1120-PC
When Do I Need a Notary?
Power of Attorney
Arkansas Conceal and Carry Forms
Last Will and Testament
Creating Trust Funds
Custody and guardianship agreements
Articles of incorporation
Memorandum of understanding documents
Construction and loan agreements
Mobile Loan Signings
If needed, we can always come to you or your client.
Traditional wet signature signings are the backbone of Arkansas eNotary, LLC
We have everything needed to make the loan process painless as possible for you and your client.
Loan Signing System Certified
$100,000 E&O Insurance
Multiple Super Fast Dual Tray Laser Printers
We have access to local drop off for Fed-Ex as late as 8:30pm CST & UPS as late as 7:30pm CST and still be delivered the next day.
Multiple High-Speed Scanners for fast scan backs
We specialize in late night and weekends to be known as the Notary Service to use when you need out of a jam!
Greg is very detail oriented and a hard worker. He is always reliable and eager to help in any way possible. His enthusiasm, communication skills and professional demeanor would be an asset to an employer. I would highly recommend him
Greg is always ahead of the curve, and on top of his game. Intelligent and creative, a potent combination!
AMI, FELCO, PIERCE, SIMEX
Get In touCh
Get a Free Estimate or Schedule an Appointment
Remote Online Services Start at $25 for the first two notarizations, and then only $10 per notarization after that. Need more than five on a document, send me a message for a quote
- Loan Signing System
- NNA Certified
- NNA Verified
- $100,000 Bonded Errors & Omissions
Need me to come to you? Mobile Services start at $10 per notarization plus travel fee. Which is $0 in Sherwood and North Little Rock.
Email me the documents. Along with email addresses & full names of all signers. Let me know whom to invoice and who I should forward the signed documents to. Then rest while I complete everything promptly and professionally.